These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and Easy Assembly Series (“Easy Assembly”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), governing your use of the Easy Assembly Series website (“Website”, “Service”) and its content. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the Website.
- The content, design, logos, trademarks, and any other intellectual property related to Easy Assembly Series are owned or licensed by Easy Assembly.
- Users are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the content for personal, non-commercial use only.
- You shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any part of the Website’s content without our prior written permission.
- Easy Assembly Series is a business blog that provides general information, tips, and opinions related to business, management, leadership, and similar topics.
- The content on the Website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as professional advice. Easy Assembly does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any content.
- Users are responsible for their own use of the Website and for complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You shall not use the Website in any unlawful or prohibited manner, including but not limited to:
- Uploading or transmitting any offensive, defamatory, or illegal material.
- Violating intellectual property rights of Easy Assembly or any third party.
- Engaging in any activities that could harm, disable, or impair the Website’s functionality.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Website or its systems.
- Easy Assembly reserves the right to remove or modify content, restrict access, or terminate your access to the Service at any time without prior notice.
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not controlled by Easy Assembly.
- Easy Assembly does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content or privacy practices of these third-party websites.
- Users should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any external websites they visit.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Easy Assembly, its directors, employees, or any third parties mentioned on the Website shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or inability to use the Website or its content.
- Easy Assembly does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that any defects will be corrected.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold Easy Assembly harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses arising out of their use of the Website, violation of this Agreement, or infringement of any intellectual property or other rights.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Terms and Conditions.
- Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Terms and Conditions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Easy Assembly reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice.
- Users are encouraged to review the terms and conditions periodically to stay informed of any changes.
- By continuing to access or use the Service after any revisions have been made, you agree to be bound by the updated Agreement.
By using the Easy Assembly Series website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.